Easter is one of those holiday gathering times that are perfect for slowing down our busy lives and reconnecting with family and friends around the dining table. Along with a few recent dining room renovations to spark your decorating inspiration, here are 5 tips to spice up your dining room for the holiday.
- An Easter lily and painted eggs in a clear vase make a perfect centrepiece. Use pastel colours for a subtle touch.
- Martha Stewart is full of decorating ideas, including an arrangement of eggcup bouquets displayed on cake stands. They create a fun, festive air that’s simple to do.
- Make a quick and pretty place setting by topping your plates with a fresh tulip tied onto a folded napkin.
- Offer personal treats for everyone at the table by filling a tiny terracotta pot with mini eggs or other goodies and placing at each setting.
- And if you prefer something more subtle, a fresh arrangement of spring blooms on a traditionally set table makes a refined choice.
Are you looking to revitalize your dining space before the next big gathering? Give us a call; we can help!