Each year, Amsted welcomes our valued trade and supplier partners to breakfast to discuss how we can work together to improve the client experience, enhance our mutual success, and have more fun at work. We are also proud to recognize their excellence through our Partner Awards.
We are proud of our reputation in the industry, and we know that a large part of that achievement is thanks to the excellence shown by the trades and suppliers we work with and the relationships we have built with them. We rely on each other to achieve our goals, as we commit to providing the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
“We are often asked by potential clients about the work that we sub out. It can be a concern for homeowners, because they develop their relationship with us,” shares Steve Barkhouse, Amsted Design-Build President. “But at Amsted, we are proud to explain our focus on partnerships. Our trade and supplier partners are experts in their field, just as we are in ours. And having worked with many for 10 years or more, we know that they share the same commitment to quality and customer satisfaction as we do.”
So, at our Annual Trade Partner Breakfast at the Kanata Golf & Country Club on March 21, we welcomed more than 30 trade and supplier partners, as we recommitted to our shared goals, and were proud to recognize several that went above and beyond in 10633 with special awards that applaud best-practice values.
For a full list of the winners, see below.
Here are all of this year’s award winners. Congratulations to all!
- Most hassle-free warranty: Eagleson Flooring
- Best Invoicing / Record Keeping: Mirror Works
- Most detailed and on-time proposal: Les Menuiseries Lauriault
- Best on-site cleanliness: Elite Environmental Group
- Best on-time performance: City Wide Demolition
- Best safety record: R&G Eastern Roofing
- Needs least supervision: Bjurstrom Carpentry
- Least change orders: Winston Miller Construction
- Most referrals: Exact Interlock
- Best uniforms: McQuillan Electric
- Best trucks: Barry’s Electric
- Best attitude: Chartered Construction
- Best staff: Positive Plumbing
- Best team player: Stone Design Concepts
- Rookie of the year: KWD Painting
- Volunteer of the year: Dumont Foundations & Interlock
- Best overall performance: Climate Works
- Loyalty award: Deslaurier Custom Cabinets