If you’ve checked out our website, you may have noticed a service we offer called Home Care.
Home Care is a special division within Amsted that offers the same award-winning craftsmanship and service Amsted is known for, but on smaller projects.
From fixing a DIY mishap, to building a deck or sunroom, putting up a new fence, repairing/replacing your flooring, transforming your outdated bathroom, investigating and fixing mystery water leaks, refreshing your rooms with paint, replacing tiles, customizing storage solutions that work for you, and so much more.
Home Care is ideal for homeowners in Ottawa, Brockville, and everywhere in between who would rather spend time on things other than learning a new DIY trade or crossing your fingers that the handy guy your neighbour knows isn’t going to take your money and leave you with a mess.
As one of Ontario’s best design and construction specialists around the Brockville and Ottawa areas, we’re known for our top-quality home renovation services including our careful preservation of local heritage homes. In the past few years, though, we’ve seen a huge demand for renovation services that address home renovation needs in smaller, bite sized stages. After all, not everyone wants or needs to tackle a whole home project at once. Our Brockville team, for example, is seeing a high demand for home repair projects, deck and fence building, and all kinds of interior projects that can be completed in less than 8 weeks.
While it might be tempting to hire an independent contractor to tackle these smaller jobs, there are a few things to consider before you reach out to that guy who knows a guy.
- Sure, independent contractors are easy to find but many may lack the resources, experience, and vast construction expertise that an established General Contractor, like Amsted, offers.
- When it comes time to let someone in your home to do some work, you’ll want to make sure everything is in writing. An established General Contractor will have a contract that spells out exactly what will happen and when. While some independent contractors may have a contract, it’s still important to ensure that, as the homeowner, you have a full sense of what will happen if things don’t go to plan.
- Our award-winning team has a deep bench of talented folks who are qualified and insured to work on your project which means, you won’t be left hanging wondering when the guy you hired will return to finish the job.
- Just because someone is an excellent tile guy doesn’t mean he is great at building decks. In their bid to get your job, make sure anyone you hire isn’t overselling their qualifications and taking on a project that is beyond the scope of what they do best.
- Recognize that quality workmanship and dependable trades are a feature of established contractors who take the business of renovations seriously. That means we don’t undercut industry pricing standards in order to make a quick buck. Renovating your home or property is not our hobby, it’s a responsibility and privilege that the folks at Amsted take to heart.
So, if you’ve got some smaller projects in mind for your home or cottage, reach out to our Home Care Team at email@example.com and let us show you why it’s worth it to hire one of Ottawa and Brockville’s most recognized names in the renovation industry for your next project.